Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today's Presentations...

...were all amazing. I'm constantly inspired by the work of my classmates and the ideas they have come up with and come away with in this Capstone class. Today's presenters were as follows:
-Amy
-Adam
-Pat
-Mick
-Victora
Every presentation was thoughtful and different, though I have to say I want to read all of Mick's because he has had just SUCH A GOOD TIME WRITING IT! :) Really, I'm curious to see what he's come up with as far as the final draft.
Adam is always very deeply thought out and well presented... nice job, Adam!
Amy's was very sweet and I liked her ties with her own relationship to literature and what it meant for her as a girl and as a woman.
Pat always blows my mind with his work (I took a creative writing class with him), and it would be fun to read his final paper as well, which I'm sure I will have a chance to do when he posts it to his blog.
And Victora, well, she's just adorable! And I can tell she has put a lot of thought into the sections of her paper. Actually, I know this because I'm her roommate and I have been listening to her ramble about it for weeks!!
Well done, everyone. I'm excited to hear the next round! I had hoped to maybe read something from my paper today, but I will have the opportunity on Friday!
See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment