Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Red Into Grey and Tumble Down - East Coker Presentation






Above are the images from our East Coker presentation! My group includes Sam, Tai, Taylor, Amy, Doug, Kari, and myself... interesting group of characters!! For our presentation, we agreed on blowing up the pages of East Coker and each giving a cyclical discussion of our section, and I think it turned out well! We each brought in images we thought would aid in our discussion and further explain the deeper meaning locked within the pages of The Four Quartets.

I was so nervous when I got up to present that I nearly knocked over the poster board...twice! I know we all felt like 50 minutes wasn't enough and we had so many more things to discuss, but I think we did the poem a little bit of justice in discussing it's cyclical patterns and the element of life in death and death in life and the way one entity in life lends itself to another entity.

Well done, group! The posters turned out well and the images from the presentation are pretty neat. I am lucky to be a part of such an amazing crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment